This Keto Paloma Cocktail is a refreshing blend of sugar free grapefruit soda, lime juice, and white tequila. Low carb
For the Paloma Cocktail:
- 6 ounces sugar free grapefruit-flavored soda
- 2 ounces white tequila
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- ice cubes
For the salted rim, if using:
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated erythritol
- 1 teaspoon finely grated grapefruit zest
For the salted rim mixture:
- Combine the salt, sweetener, and grapefruit zest.
- Use immediately as is, or wait ten minutes and then sift out the grapefruit zest before using.
- Run a wedge of lime or grapefruit around the rim of the glass, then dip upside down into the salt mixture to coat.
For the Paloma cocktail:
- Fill a 12 ounce glass (if salting the rim, do that first) with ice cubes.
- Pour in the soda, tequila, and lime juice.
- Stir and serve immediately.
Approximate net carbs per cocktail as made = <1g net
- Category: keto cocktails
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 8 ounces
- Calories: 132
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: .5g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: keto, cocktails, Mexican, grapefruit, tequila, low carb, Paloma