If you’re searching for the best keto pancakes recipe, then look no further than my famous keto cream cheese pancakes! Low carb, nut free, and gluten free, they are guaranteed to up your keto breakfast game!
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar substitute (IBIH recommends)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- Put all ingredients in a blender or magic bullet. Blend until smooth.
- Let rest for 2 minutes so the bubbles can settle.
- Pour 1/4 of the batter into a hot pan greased with butter.
- Cook for 2 minutes until golden, flip and cook 30 seconds on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with sugar free syrup (or any syrup of your choice) and fresh berries.
Your net carbs may vary depending on the brand of cream cheese you use. Look for a brand of cream cheese that only has 1g carbs per ounce.
To see a list of my favorite low carb products and brands that I recommend for sweeteners, flours, etc. you can check out the IBIH Pantry Ingredients Page!
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 9 minutes
- Category: keto Breakfast
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4 pancakes
- Calories: 344
- Fat: 29g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 17g
Keywords: cream cheese pancakes, keto pancakes, low carb pancakes