This keto peach and blueberry slab pie is my favorite things about summer in low carb pie format! Sweet peaches, juicy blueberries, and a cinnamon glaze, all layered on top of a buttery shortbread pie crust. Gluten free and Atkins diet friendly.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 1/4 cups super fine almond flour
- 1/2 cup brown granulated erythritol (I used Swerve)
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 cups sliced peaches (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup brown swerve
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the melted butter, almond flour, erythritol, and almond extract in a medium-sized bowl.
- Stir with a fork until combined and a dough is formed.
- Turn the dough out onto a small cookie sheet (about 13 x 10.)
- Press the crust, firmly and evenly, into the bottom of the pan and up the sides to form a small rim.
- Bake 8 minutes, then remove from the oven.
- Spread the peaches out in a thin layer.
- Sprinkle with blueberries.
- Melt the remaining butter, swerve and cinnamon together and stir.
- Drizzle the butter mixture over the top of the fruit.
- Bake the pie for 35 – 40 minutes, or until the peaches are soft, and the juices are bubbling up through the fruit.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely before slicing.
- Serve warm with ice cream, or chill for a firmer crust.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week or freeze for up to 3 months.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 7g.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: keto pies
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: new england
- Serving Size: 1 /12th square
- Calories: 222
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: keto peach pie, keto slab pie, keto fruit pie, keto blueberry pie