Easy Keto Pesto Shrimp Skewers. Low carb and gluten free, you can substitute chicken or firm white fish for the shrimp if desired.
- 12 Jumbo shrimp
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1 inch thick half moons
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Thread 3 shrimp and assorted veggies on 4 skewers.
- Place on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes, or until the shrimp are cooked through.
- Remove and brush the skewers on both sides with basil pesto.
- Serve immediately.
Be sure to use jumbo shrimp for this recipe. If you use smaller shrimp, the veggies won’t cook through before the shrimp are hard and dry.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 5g.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: keto dinner recipes
- Method: sheet pan meal
- Serving Size: 2 skewers
- Calories: 284
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 25g
Keywords: keto pesto shrimp skewers, keto sheet pan meals, easy keto dinners