Keto Salmon with Cranberry Orange Butter
This Keto Salmon with Cranberry Orange Butter is everything you’ve ever wanted in an easy low carb salmon recipe! It’s festive, beautiful, low carb, and of course, delicious!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Keto Salmon
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
For the salmon:
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
For the cranberry orange butter:
- 1/4 cup salted butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cranberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated erythritol
For the salmon:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Place the salmon (whole side or fillets) on a cookie sheet and brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the salmon with salt.
- Bake the salmon filets for 18 minutes (22 minutes for a whole side fillet,) or until desired doneness is reached.
- Top each filet with 1 1/2 tablespoons butter. Serve warm.
To make the cranberry orange butter:
- Place the softened butter, orange extract, cranberries, parsley, zest, salt and erythritol in a small bowl.
- Stir with a fork until completely combined.
- Use immediately, or store in an airtight bag or container in the refrigerator for up to a week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 0g
- Serving Size: 5 ounces salmon + 1.5 T butter
- Calories: 398
- Fat: 30g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 31g
Keywords: Keto Salmon recipe, easy Keto Salmon recipe, easy salmon recipe