These Keto Wraps are easy to make and super versatile. You can use them for keto sandwich wraps, as lasagna noodles, and even as a low carb tortilla replacement for burritos and enchiladas! Dairy-free, nut-free, and gluten-free.
- 6 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes (dry, not in oil)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon psyllium husk powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Avocado oil spray for the pan
- Put all of the ingredients (except the oil spray) in a blender and blend until smooth and uniform in color.
- Heat the dash griddle (or nonstick pan over medium low heat on the stove) and spray lightly with avocado oil spray (or other oil.)
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter into the griddle and spread the batter with a rubber spatula to cover the griddle evenly to the edges or form an 8 inch circle in a pan. Lower the lid and cook for about 2 minutes or until firm but not browned. If using a pan, flip with a thin, flexible spatula after about 1 minute and then cook another 30 seconds, or until firm.
- Remove and repeat 3 more times until you have 4 wraps.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Bring to room temperature before using.
Approximate net carbs per wrap = 2g
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: keto breads
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
- Calories: 140
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: keto wraps, low carb wraps, gluten free wraps