An easy keto sheet pan meal with all of the flavors and textures of your favorite Japanese steakhouse! Low carb and Atkins friendly
For the marinade:
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup gluten free soy sauce (aka. tamari)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon granulated erythritol sweetener (I used Swerve)
For the beef and vegetables:
- 1 pound beef tenderloin or boneless ribeye, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- 2 slices of peeled onion, 1/2 inch thick
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 1 cup white mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons avocado or other light tasting oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Add the pieces of beef (or other protein) to the marinade, and stir to coat.
- Separate the onion rings and form into two cones on a large baking sheet. (OR just toss the rings with the other vegetables before roasting.)
- Combine the remaining vegetables on the same baking sheet.
- Add the oil, salt, and pepper and stir to coat the vegetables.
- Spread the vegetables out on the sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and move the vegetables to one side to make room for the beef.
- Add the beef to the pan, making sure the pieces are separated. Pour the marinade over the beef.
- Return the pan to the oven and roast for another 8 minutes, or until the meat is cooked to your liking. Don’t overcook or it will become dry and chewy.
- Remove from the oven and stir the beef and vegetables together with the sauce.
- Serve immediately over cooked cauliflower rice if desired.
Nutrition info does not include optional cauliflower rice.
Net carbs per serving = 4g.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 28 minutes
- Category: Keto Sheet Pan Meals
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Serving Size: 1.5 cups
- Calories: 299
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 29g
Keywords: hibachi, steakhouse, beef, sheet pan meals, easy, meal prep, keto, low carb, Atkins