This Keto Sheet Pan Salmon & Asparagus is perfectly suited to an elegant low carb brunch or dinner, but easy enough for any weeknight meal! Low carb, gluten free, nut free, Atkins, grain free, keto.
- 16 ounces wild caught salmon (whole fillet or cut into four 4 ounce portions)
- 2 tablespoons sugar free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 325° F.
- Rinse and pat dry your salmon fillets.
- Run your finger gently over the fillets and remove any bones.
- Combine the mayonnaise and dijon mustard in a small bowl and mix together.
- Brush the mayonnaise mixture over the top of the salmon.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top of the coated fish and press lightly to secure.
- Place the asparagus on the sheet pan and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Toss with tongs or your hands to coat the asparagus in the oil.
- Spread the asparagus out on the pan, leaving room in the center for the salmon.
- Place the salmon on the pan, CHEESE SIDE UP. (I shouldn’t have to say that lol, but you know someone will ask or do it wrong if I don’t! ?)
- Cut the lemons in half and place them, cut side up, somewhere on the sheet pan.
- Sprinkle the entire shebang with the salt and pepper.
- Bake for 18 minutes (for whole filet) or 12-15 minutes (for 4 ounce portions), or until the thickest part of the fillet reads 145° on a thermometer. (See notes in post if cooking smaller portions.)
- Remove from the oven and squeeze the desired amount of juice from the lemons over the asparagus and salmon – removing any seeds.
- Garnish with parsley and serve warm or chilled.
Total Net Carbs = 3g.
- Serving Size: 4 oz salmon, 1/4 of the asparagus
- Calories: 258
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 27g