This super easy Keto Sheet Pan Sausage & Peppers is a delicious recipe the entire family will enjoy! Perfect for weekly meal prep, this low carb sheet pan meal comes together in just minutes, and is dairy free, egg free, nut free, Paleo, and Whole30 compliant!
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 package hot or sweet Italian sausage (5 links)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half, scoop out the seeds, and place the halves cut side up on a large baking sheet.
- Cut the onion and peppers into 1/2 inch slices and spread on the baking sheet.
- Place your sausage links on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle everything with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until the sausage is browned, and the squash fork tender.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Use a fork to scrape the spaghetti squash into a pile of strands and serve.
Net carbs = 7g per serving.
- Serving Size: 1 sausage, 1/5th veggies
- Calories: 324
- Fat: 26
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 15g
Keywords: one pan, sheet pan, dinner, easy, sausage, Italian, spaghetti squash, keto, dairy free, egg free, nut free, paleo, whole30