This Keto Shrimp & Cauliflower Rice Salad is the perfect low carb summer salad! Paleo & Whole 30 if you omit the sweetener, it’s also Atkins friendly, dairy free, nut free and egg free too!
For the salad:
- 4 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 cups cooked shrimp, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons grated pink grapefruit zest
For the vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil (or other light tasting oil)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons granulated erythritol (omit if Whole 30)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine the salad ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Place the vinaigrette ingredients in a small blender or magic bullet and blend until smooth.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss to coat.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Do not freeze.
Net carbs per serving = 3g
*If omitting the sweetener for Whole 30, you can add more grapefruit juice until desired sweetness is reached.
- Serving Size: generous 1 cup
- Calories: 143
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 9g
Keywords: salad, shrimp, seafood, cauliflower, easy, summer, keto, low carb, Atkins, paleo, whole 30, healthy