Keto Spaghetti Squash Puttanesca – Low Carb
This keto spaghetti squash puttanesca is a tangy, tasty, and easy low carb, dairy free, Whole 30, gluten free & Atkins friendly Italian dinner recipe!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: keto dinner recipes
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, roughly chopped
- 15 greek olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add the garlic, capers, anchovy paste and olives and cook for 2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes and red pepper flakes. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in cooked spaghetti squash.
- Serve immediately garnished with fresh parsley.
Net carbs = 8g per serving
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 193
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: keto, dairy free, Italian, low carb, dinner, gluten free, whole 30, SCKC