Refreshing and colorful, these keto spicy mango mojitos have a hint of heat to offset the sweet. They are low carb cocktail perfection.
- 3 slices jalapeno pepper, seeds removed
- 6 – 8 fresh mint leaves
- 6 ounces sugar free mango drink of your choice (if using powdered prepare according to package instructions.)
- 2 ounces white rum
- 1 ounce club soda if desired
- Place the jalapeño slices and mint leaves in a 16 ounce glass.
- Crush with a muddler or spoon.
- Add 4 – 5 ice cubes to the glass.
- Combine the mango drink and rum in a shaker or pitcher and mix well.
- Pour into the glass of ice, jalapeño and mint.
- Stir in club soda before serving if desired.
Net carbs per serving = 0g.
Please drink responsibly!
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 130
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: keto, atkins, low carb, sugar free, cocktails, mojitos, party, entertaining, drinks