Make this easy Keto Zoodles with White Clam Sauce in just minutes. Perfect for summer dinners on the patio! Low carb, gluten free, Paleo
- 1/4 cup butter (ghee for Paleo)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (less if using table salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 pounds small clams or 1 large can of baby clams, drained
- 8 cups zucchini noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- In a large saute pan over medium high heat, combine the butter, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the wine and lemon juice and cook for 2 minutes until slightly reduced.
- Add the clams and cook for 2 – 3 minutes or until all are opened (discard any that don’t open). If using canned, cook for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove from the heat and add the zucchini noodles. Toss to coat and let sit for 2 minutes or until softened to your liking.
- Stir in parsley and lemon zest. Taste and season with additional salt if desired.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes for heat, parmesan cheese, and or chopped cooked bacon if desired. (not shown.)
Net carbs per serving = 7g
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 311
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: Zoodles, zucchini noodles, clams, seafood, Italian, easy, quick, pasta, keto, low carb, paleo, Atkins, gluten free, egg free, nut free