Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, these zucchini latkes will be a hit every time!
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup shredded sweet potato (or zucchini)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Place the grated zucchini in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze until the liquid is drained out of it.
- Combine the drained zucchini, sweet potato and egg in a medium bowl.
- In another small bowl, mix the coconut flour and spices together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the zucchini mixture and stir until fully combined.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Divide the mixture into four equal portions and drop into the pan, pressing down with a fork until a 1/2 inch thick cake is formed.
- Cook on medium heat until golden and crisp, then flip carefully and cook the other side.
- Remove to a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- Season with an additional sprinkle of kosher salt.
- Serve hot.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: keto side dish
- Method: pan fry
- Cuisine: German
- Serving Size: 1 latke
- Calories: 122
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 6g net
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: zucchini latkes, keto zucchini latkes