This low carb ginger syrup is so versatile that you can use it to flavor cocktails, tea, soups, curries, and even baked goods! Keto, Atkins and Paleo friendly.
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced, peeled ginger
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar substitute (I used Swerve)
- Combine the ginger, water and sweetener in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Lower the heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cool for 1 hour, then strain and store in a clean jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Approx. nutrition info per 2 Tbsp: 3 calories, 0g fat, .5g net carbs, 0g protein