An easy keto peanut butter truffle recipe that requires no cooking or chilling time! Egg free and low carb!
For the truffles:
- 1 cup natural (sugar free) chunky peanut butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup zero carb vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar substitute (powdered if you can get it)
For the coating:
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 squares 85% (or more) cocoa dark chocolate
- Whip together all of the ingredients until fully combined iwith a mixer, food processor, or magic bullet.
- Roll into 18 one inch truffles.
- Chill for 5 minutes (optional) before rolling in cocoa powder, or drizzling with melted dark chocolate.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days, or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Approx nutrition info per serving:
1 “naked” truffle: 121 calories, 9g fat, 2g net carbs, 5g protein
1 cocoa dusted truffle: 124 calories, 9g fat, 2g net carbs, 5g protein
1 choco drizzled truffle: 128 calories, 9g fat, 2.25g net carbs, 5g protein
- Serving Size: 1 truffle
- Calories: 121
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 2g net
- Protein: 5g