These no cook truffles are super easy to make so you can go from craving to satisfied in just minutes! Sugar free, low carb, keto friendly!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar substitute (I used Swerve)
- 1/2 tsp caramel extract
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup zero carb vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup finely ground pecans
- 4 squares Lindt 85% chocolate
- 15 pecan halves
- Combine the butter, sweetener, caramel and vanilla extracts, protein powder, and finely ground pecans in a medium sized bowl. Mix well until thoroughly combined.
- Roll into 15 truffles and place them on wax or parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a ziploc bag in the microwave – about 1 minute. Cut the tip off of one corner and squeeze the chocolate onto the truffles.
- Press 1 pecan half into the top of each truffle.
- Chill. Serve.
To see a list of my favorite low carb products and brands that I recommend for sweeteners, flours, etc. you can check out the IBIH Pantry Ingredients Page!
- Serving Size: per truffle
- Calories: 142
- Fat: 14
- Carbohydrates: 1g net
- Protein: 4