These Keto Rosemary & Sea Salt Flax Crackers are what your cheese loving hearts have been missing! Easy to make, and with minimal ingredients, these are perfect to add to your next cheese platter. Great for dipping too!
- 1 cup ground (or milled) flax seeds
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan or romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- Sea salt or kosher salt for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F) and spray a cookie sheet (or two) with nonstick spray.
- Add all of the ingredients (except salt) to a medium bowl. Stir until fully combined.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Spray a clean countertop or large cutting board with nonstick spray. Spray your rolling pin with nonstick spray.
- Form your dough into a ball and place on the greased counter. Roll it out as thin as you dare. I went pretty thin (like a wheat thin thickness) and the thinnest ones of the batch were the best.
- Use a biscuit or cookie cutter if you have one, or just use a sharp knife to cut a grid of 1 inch-ish squares.
- Use a small spatula or pie server to transfer the individual squares (or any shape) onto your pan. Keep rerolling and cutting your scraps until the dough is all gone.
- Sprinkle with salt. Bake for 10 minutes, remove and flip, bake another 3 minutes. If you want them super crispy, turn the oven off and then put the crackers back in after it’s cooled a bit but is still warm. Leave them in for about an hour and they will continue to dry out until super crispy.
- Serve with your favorite cheese or dip!
Update: Someone suggested rolling the dough onto parchment paper, slicing the dough into squares and transferring the entire sheet onto a pan and baking directly on the parchment – genius idea, thought I’d share it!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 13
- Category: Snack
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 batch
- Calories: 998
- Fat: 70g
- Carbohydrates: 34g/ 2g net
- Fiber: 32g
- Protein: 55g
Keywords: Keto rosemary and sea salt flax crackers, low carb rosemary and sea salt crackers, rosemary and sea salt flax crackers