Crispy on the outside, tender and slightly chewy on the inside, these low carb snickerdoodles are everything you love about a great keto cookie! The toasty coating of cinnamon & sweetener make these low carb snickerdoodles simply perfect with a cup of coffee!
For the cookies:
- 2 cups superfine almond flour*
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- pinch of kosher salt
- 3/4 cup erythritol granulated sweetener*
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
For the coating:
- 2 Tbsp erythritol granulated sweetener*
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F)
- Mix all of the cookie ingredients in a medium sized bowl until a stiff dough forms.
- Roll the dough into 16 balls of equal size. (approx. 1.5 inches in diameter)
- Combine the cinnamon and sweetener in a small dish.
- Roll the balls in the mixture until well coated.
- Place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and flatten slightly with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 15 minutes.
- Remove and cool slightly before serving.
*See the IBIH Pantry Page for the low carb flour and sweetener brands that I use and recommend for this recipe!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Low Carb Cookie Recipe
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 131
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 1.5g net
- Protein: 3g