This Keto Monte Cristo Breakfast Casserole makes a delicious low carb breakfast with all the sweet and salty flavors of the classic Monte Cristo sandwich!
- Grease a 9 x 9 baking dish and place a layer of 4 cream cheese pancakes on the bottom and halfway up the sides.
- Add a layer of Canadian Bacon, then sprinkle with 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Repeat 2 more times until you have three layers – the top layer being the cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees (F) for 15 minutes, or until heated through.
- Remove from the oven and pour the warm syrup evenly over the top.
- Cut into 6 squares and serve.
- Optional – top with a runny poached or fried egg and additional sugar free syrup.
Approx nutrition info per serving: 376 calories, 24g fat, 4.5g net carbs, 32g protein
For each egg if using: 80 calories, 6g fat, .5g net carbs, 6g protein
- Category: Keto Breakfast Recipe
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: French
- Serving Size: 3.5 x 4 inch square
- Calories: 367
- Fat: 24g
- Carbohydrates: 4.5g net
- Protein: 32g