A delicious and easy low carb Mulligatawny soup that’s the perfect way to use up those turkey leftovers! Keto & Atkins friendly.
- 10 cups turkey or chicken broth
- 1 1/2 Tbsp curry powder
- 5 cups chopped turkey or chicken, cooked
- 3 cups celery root, riced or chopped finely
- 1/4 cup apple cider or juice
- 2 Tbsp Swerve sweetener
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the broth, curry powder, turkey or chicken, celery root rice, and apple cider in a large soup pot.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the sweetener, sour cream, and fresh parsley and stir well.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as necessary.
- Serve hot.
Approx nutrition info per serving: 214 calories, 4g fat, 4g net carbs, 36g protein
- Category: Low Carb Soup Recipe
- Cuisine: Indian