These low carb cookie bars have all the flavor and texture of your favorite raspberry linzer cookies, but without the tedious work! Keto, gluten free, egg free, Atkins friendly.
- Combine the melted butter, almond flour, sweetener, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl and stir well until a stiff dough forms.
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper and press 2/3 of the crust dough into the bottom.
- In a small bowl combine the jelly, xanthan gum, and almond extract and stir well.
- Spread the jelly mixture evenly over the crust.
- Crumble the remaining crust mixture over the top of the jelly layer.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 30 minutes or until golden brown and firm.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely before cutting into 2 inch squares.
To see a list of my favorite low carb products and brands that I recommend for sweeteners, flours, etc. you can check out the IBIH Pantry Ingredients Page!
- Serving Size: 2x2 bar
- Calories: 119
- Fat: 10
- Carbohydrates: 2.5g net
- Protein: 4