This delicious keto cheesy zucchini bread is blended for a light, fluffy texture – with no tell tale green strips of zucchini so you can sneak it by your picky kids! Shhh – I won’t tell if you don’t!
- 3/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini, squeezed dry in a paper towel
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes (dried, not in oil)
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar substitute (I used Swerve)
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F)
- Combine all of the wet ingredients (butter, eggs, almond milk, zucchini, sun-dried tomatoes) in a magic bullet and blend for about 30 seconds or until mostly smooth.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients (almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, sweetener, xanthan gum, salt, oregano, parsley, garlic powder) and mix with a fork until well blended with no lumps.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a fork until a uniform batter is formed and the dry ingredients are absorbed.
- Stir in the Asiago cheese.
- Spoon the batter into a greased loaf pan (9×5 or equivalent) or 12 muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 50-60 minutes if making a loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 20-25 minutes if making muffins.
Approximate net carbs per slice = 3g.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Category: keto Bread Recipe
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/12th of loaf
- Calories: 262
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: Keto zucchini bread, low carb zucchini bread, keto cheesy zucchini bread