This delicious and healthy tropical slaw is perfect for all of your summer picnics & parties! Paleo, Whole 30, egg free, nut free, dairy free and low calorie too!
For the Slaw:
- 4 cups white cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups mango, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup pineapple, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, cut into thin ribbons
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds (optional)
For the dressing:
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- 1 cup papaya, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil or light olive oil
- pinch of salt to taste
- Combine all of the slaw ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a blender or magic bullet and blend until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the slaw and toss well to coat.
- Serve chilled.
- Category: Paleo Salad Recipe
- Cuisine: Caribbean
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 90
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 10g net
- Protein: 2g