This delicious Whole 30 pesto is loaded with delicious & healthy ingredients that are also effective at killing parasites! Low Carb, Dairy free & nut free.
- 2 cups raw shelled pumpkin seeds (Pepitas)
- 6 – 8 cloves of garlic
- 1 Tbsp sliced raw jalapeños (no seeds)
- 1 Tbsp fresh papaya seeds
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive or avocado oil
- 2 tsp kosher salt (or to taste)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend until a pesto-like consistency (not exactly smooth, but creamy looking and mostly uniform in color.)
- Taste and adjust seasoning if desired.
- Spoon into an airtight container, flatten, and pour an extra tablespoon of oil over the top before storing covered in the fridge for up to a week.
Approximate nutrition info per tablespoon: 118 calories, 11g fat, <1g net carbs, 5g protein
- Category: Low Carb Pesto Recipe
- Cuisine: Latin American