A healthy alternative to pasta salad using low carb zucchini noodles. Loaded with Parmesan, walnuts, radicchio and parsley in a light lemon vinaigrette.
For the salad:
- 4 cups spiralized zucchini noodles
- 1 cup fresh radicchio, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 oz parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
For the vinaigrette:
- 1/3 cup avocado oil (or light olive oil)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar substitute (I used swerve)
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Gently toss the salad ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk to together the vinaigrette ingredients.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Approx nutrition info per serving: 265 calories, 25g fat, 5.5g net carbs, 6g protein
- Category: Low Carb Zoodle Recipe
- Cuisine: Italian