This super easy keto chili comes together in just 10 minutes with no tedious chopping required!
- 1 lb lean ground beef (or turkey)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cayenne (optional)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa (I used Pace Mild)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan, combine the ground beef and all of the spices.
- Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- When the meat is cooked through, add your salsa.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Optional garnishes: red onion, cilantro, avocado, lime, cheese, sour cream, corn, peppers
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: keto dinner recipes
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 229
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Protein: 33g
Keywords: easy, chili, dinner, beef, ground beef, keto, Atkins, low carb, paleo, gluten free