- In a medium bowl, combine the almond butter and coconut oil and blend well.
- Add the coconut milk, coconut flavored syrup and eggs, blending until smooth. Stir in the baking powder, salt, sweetener, dried coconut and flax meal until a stiff dough forms.
- Roll the dough into 18 one inch balls and place on a greased or parchment covered cookie sheet. Press lightly on each ball to make a dent.
- Chop your chocolate and place a piece onto each cookie and top with an almond.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree (F) oven for 20 minutes until browned and slightly puffed. Let cool and enjoy!
If you don’t have sugar free coconut flavored syrup, you can omit it & increase the sweetener to 3 Tbsp and your coconut milk to 1/3 cup.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Cookies
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 114
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 4g/ 1g net
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g