These keto cheesy ham hash egg cups are super tasty, kid friendly, and perfect for a low carb brunch, breakfast, or even lunch on the go! Atkins and gluten free too!
- 2 cups chopped ham
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 9 medium or large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees (F)
- Pulse the ham, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a food processor or magic bullet until coarsely ground.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and almond flour until well combined.
- Press the mixture evenly into 9 large muffin cups. Go all the way up the sides at a thickness of 1/4 to 1/2 inch – no thicker or there won’t be enough room for the egg.
- Bake the ham hash filled cups for 5 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Remove from the oven.
- Break one egg into each muffin cup.
- Return to the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the eggs are done to your liking.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for five minutes – they will be easier to remove.
- Run a knife around the edges to make sure they aren’t stuck and carefully remove the egg cups to a plate.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
- Category: Low Carb Breakfast Recipe
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 egg cup
- Calories: 220
- Fat: 18
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 15