This Keto Chili Dog Soup has all the flavors of your favorite chili dog and can be customized with your favorite toppings! Perfect for entertaining, just throw it in the crockpot and go!
- 1.5 lbs ground beef (90/10)
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa (I used Pace medium)
- 3 cups water
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground mustard powder
- 4 good quality hot dogs, sliced
- 1/4 cup low sugar ketchup
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- Combine the ground beef, salsa, water, salt, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, ground mustard, and sliced hot dogs in a medium sized pot.
- Bring to a boil and simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes (or 3 hours in a crockpot on low heat).
- Stir in the ketchup, mustard, and red wine vinegar and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with your favorite chili dog toppings.
Topping Suggestions: Chopped onions (raw or cooked), shredded cheese, sauerkraut, cilantro, avocado, or anything else you like!
Approx nutrition info per serving: 371 calories, 27g fat, 3g net carbs, 25g protein
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Keto Soup Recipe
- Method: Stovetop or Crockpot
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1.5 cups
- Calories: 371
- Fat: 27g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 25g
Keywords: Chili Dog Soup, Keto Chili Dog Soup, Low Carb Chili Dog Soup