Easy Keto Dough – Low Carb
This easy keto dough recipe is the best low carb dough I’ve ever made. Super versatile, this keto dough can be used in both sweet and savory recipes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: keto baking
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 2 cups shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups superfine blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon psyllium husk powder
- 1 large egg
- Place the shredded mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high, for 1 – 2 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted.
- Remove from the microwave and stir with a spatula until the cheeses are combined.
- Add the almond flour, psyllium husk powder (sprinkle don’t dump), and egg to the cheese mixture.
- Stir well with the spatula or a fork, until a stiff dough is formed.
- Knead the dough by hand for 2 – 3 minutes, to ensure all of the ingredients are fully mixed and the dough has a smooth consistency.
- Cover with a cloth or plastic until ready to use.
- Don’t reheat!
Approximate net carbs per serving = 4g.
- Serving Size: 1/6th recipe
- Calories: 326 calories
- Fat: 25g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 21g
Keywords: easy keto dough, mozzarella dough, fathead dough, low carb dough