A low calorie, keto rum punch recipe for all of your summer pool party needs!
- 8 ounces diet V-8 Splash Tropical Blend
- 1/8 teaspoon Kool-aid Tropical Punch powder (unsweetened)
- 2 ounces white rum
- ice cubes
- Combine the juice, punch powder, rum and ice cubes in a cocktail shaker and shake for 20 seconds or until the powder is fully dissolved.
- Pour into a 16 ounce tumbler full of ice.
- Serve immediately with optional fruit and umbrella garnish.
Net carbs per 10 ounce serving = 2g*
* does not include fruit garnish.
- Serving Size: 10 ounces
- Calories: 138
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: keto, cocktails, summer, alcohol, drinks, Atkins, low carb