These easy keto sausage rolls are so versatile that they can be enjoyed as a low carb breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Divide the sausage into 8 pieces of equal size, and form into 4 inch long rolls of about 1 inch in diameter.
- Press or roll the keto dough into an 8 by 14 inch rectangle.
- Cut into eight strips that are 1 inch wide and 14 inches long. (give or take)
- Roll one strip of dough around each sausage log about 2 to 3 times, and press down firmly onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Brush the tops of the rolls with the beaten egg, and then sprinkle with sesame seeds and coarse salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and the sausage is cooked through.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Approximate net carbs per sausage roll = 3g
Nutrition info does not include dipping sauce.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Keto Main Dish
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: British
- Serving Size: 1 sausage roll
- Calories: 432
- Fat: 33g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 26g
Keywords: Keto sausage rolls, low carb sausage rolls, fathead sausage rolls