Quick and delicious, this easy keto shrimp scampi comes together in just minutes and is served over spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles. Low carb, Atkins, Gluten Free and Paleo/Whole30/SCK options.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (I used sauvignon blanc)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 pounds extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles
- Heat the butter and oil in a large saute pan.
- Add the garlic and cook for 2 – 3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the wine, salt, black pepper, red pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook 2 – 3 minutes or until opaque.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the parsley, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Serve over hot, cooked spaghetti squash.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese if desired (optional)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Keto Dinners
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 276
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 6g net
- Protein: 31g
Keywords: Shrimp Scampi, Keto Shrimp Scampi