This easy keto chicken soup is loaded with chicken and healthy low carb vegetables. Comforting & delicious, it’s SCKC, Paleo & Whole 30 approved!
- 10 cups bone broth or chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 1/2 cups diced butternut squash
- 2 cups jicama, peeled and chopped small into “rice”
- 4 cups cooked, shredded or chopped chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the broth, garlic powder, dried oregano, celery, butternut squash and jicama in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer (uncovered) for 30 minutes, or until veggies are fork tender.
- Add the chicken and cook for another 5 minutes, or until heated through (don’t cook the chicken too long or it will get tough.)
- Remove from the heat and add the parsley and apple cider vinegar.
- Season with sea salt and pepper to taste before serving.
Approximate net carbs = 5g per serving.
- Category: keto soup recipes
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 190
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 26g
Keywords: Keto Chicken Soup, Low Carb Chicken Soup, Keto Chicken Vegetable Soup