An easy low carb, dairy free, gluten free, and keto friendly recipe for chicken stir fry! Get your Asian fix the healthy way!
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup gluten free soy sauce (tamari)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar substitute
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 heaping cups bagged broccoli slaw mix
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- Slice the chicken thighs into thin pieces or strips. In a large saute pan, stir fry the chicken and minced ginger in the sesame oil for 2 – 3 minutes. Add the soy sauce, water, onion powder, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, sugar substitute, and xanthan gum. Stir well and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the slaw and the scallions and toss to coat – simmer for 2 minutes or until al dente. Don’t overcook or it will be mushy.
Approx nutrition info per serving: 219 calories, 10g fat, 5.5g net carbs, 19g protein
- Serving Size: Approximately 1 1/2 cups or half the batch