A delicious Keto Egg Fast Buffalo Omelette that meets the criteria of the egg fast diet. Keto, Low Carb and Atkins friendly.
For the filling:
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp blue cheese
- 1.5 tsp hot sauce brand I used
For the omelette:
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp butter
- In a small bowl, heat the cream cheese, blue cheese, and hot sauce in the microwave for about 15 seconds.
- Stir until full combined and smooth.
- In another small bowl, beat the three eggs and the water together until smooth.
- Heat the 2 Tbsp of butter in a nonstick pan on low to medium heat.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Drop the softened filling mixture by spoonfuls onto one half of the eggs.
- When the eggs have firmed enough, fold the empty half of the egg mixture over the half with the filling on it.
- Cover with a lid to keep the heat inside and cook on low heat for another minute or until the eggs have cooked through.
- Remove carefully from the pan and serve warm.
- Serving Size: 1/2 omelette
- Calories: 313
- Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 1.5g net
- Protein: 14g