These gorgeous Keto grilled ribeye steaks with Gorgonzola butter will be a hit with any beef loving crowd!
- 2 USDA Prime Ribeye Steaks
- Salt and Pepper
For the Gorgonzola Butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 oz gorgonzola (or blue) cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Season the steaks generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Grill on high heat until desired temperature.
- Top with chilled Gorgonzola butter and let rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.
For the Gorgonzola butter
- Combine the butter, gorgonzola, parsley and garlic in a small food processor or magic bullet.
- Pulse until fully combined. Chill.
This recipe makes more than 2 servings, leftover butter will keep up to a week in the refrigerator, or 3 months in the freezer.
Approximate nutrition information:
6 oz serving of ribeye steak: 450 calories, 35g fat, 0g net carbs, 30g protein
1 Tbsp serving of gorgonzola butter: 85 calories, 9g fat, 0g , 1g protein
- Serving Size: 6 oz steak, 1 Tbsp butter
- Calories: 535
- Fat: 44g
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Protein: 31g