A tender and delicious keto beef brisket in the Instant Pot. Low carb and Atkins friendly, this keto beef brisket will be a hit with the entire family! Dairy free, nut free, egg free too.
- 2.5 lb beef brisket
- 1/4 cup Keto BBQ seasoning (or any sugar free store brand)
- 2 tablespoons avocado or other light tasting oil
- 4 slices peeled onion
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sugar ketchup (I used Heinz)
- Rub brisket on all sides with bbq seasoning.
- Heat oil in Instant Pot on Saute function.
- Place the seasoned brisket into the pot and sear for 3 minutes per side.
- Remove with tongs and add the four slices of onion to the bottom of the pot.
- Place the brisket, fat side up on top of the onions.
- Whisk together the water, apple cider vinegar and ketchup. Pour around the brisket.
- Cover and seal according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Set to Manual, High Pressure and enter 60 minutes on the timer.
- When finished cooking, use the quick release function to remove steam and pressure.
- Once all steam is removed, unlock and carefully remove the lid.
- Remove the brisket to a cutting board and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve the sliced brisket with the onions and pan juices.
Net carbs per serving = 1g
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 66 minutes
- Category: Keto Dinner Recipes
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 slices (about 4 ounces)
- Calories: 380
- Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 29g
Keywords: Instant Pot, beef, brisket, pressure cooking, bbq, barbecue, dinner, keto, low carb, Atkins