This Keto Chicken & Chorizo Sheet Pan Dinner contains just a few low carb ingredients, and is easy to throw together at a moment’s notice. Convenient for you, delicious for them!
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- 4 links of Mexican chorizo (raw)
- 4 cups sliced zucchini (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (plus more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Season the chicken pieces on all sides liberally with salt and pepper.
- Evenly distribute the seasoned chicken, chorizo, zucchini, and tomatoes across a large sheet pan.
- Drizzle with oil, and sprinkle the veggies with 1 teaspoon kosher salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, garlic powder and thyme.
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked to an internal temperature of 160 degrees and the skin is crisp and golden brown.
- Slice the chorizo into 1/2 inch thick coins, and serve with the chicken and vegetables.
- Leftovers can be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 5g.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Keto Sheet Pan Dinner
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 thigh, 1 link, 3/4 cup veggies
- Calories: 589
- Fat: 44g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 51g
Keywords: Keto Chicken Sheet Pan Meal, Chicken & Chorizo Sheet Pan Meal