This Keto Chicken & Chorizo Sheet Pan Dinner contains just a few low carb ingredients and is easy to throw together. Convenient for you, delicious for them, AND it’s Squeaky Clean Keto friendly!
You’ll want this Keto Chicken & Chorizo Sheet Pan Dinner on repeat once you try it the first time. There’s a lot of reasons to love this low carb chicken sheet pan meal, but I’ll just list a few of them:
It’s Just. So. Easy. 🙌🏻
Crispy chicken skin 🤤
Perfectly roasty and meltingly sweet veggies 😍
Spicy, juicy chorizo to add some pizzaz 🔥
Did I mention… EASY
It goes in like this…..
And comes out like this….
No muss…no fuss….no complaints from the rest of the family.
We are just winning all over the place here. 👊🏻
I’ve got a few other reasons that you’ll love this Keto Chicken & Chorizo Sheet Pan Dinner…
Times are tough, and this low carb sheet pan dinner is pretty budget friendly. Chicken thighs and a few links of fresh chorizo won’t break the bank, and you can substitute drumsticks to make it even cheaper.
The zucchini and cherry tomatoes are also inexpensive and easy to find year round in pretty much every major grocery store – so it’s very accessible.
I even used dried herbs instead of fresh in this Keto chicken & chorizo sheet pan recipe, which keeps costs down and avoids waste. 🙌🏻
You might be wondering…
What is Chorizo?
Chorizo is a spicy sausage typically made with pork. There are two popular styles of Chorizo – Mexican and Spanish – and they are flavored differently. Mexican has vinegar in it and is sold in raw links. Spanish contains paprika and is usually sold smoked.
Fun fact, Honduras also has several different types of chorizo, and there is always a link of the most popular version served on the plate of a typical Honduran breakfast platter.
It’s some of the best chorizo I’ve ever had, but I digress…
For this Keto Chicken & Chorizo Sheet Pan Meal, you want to look for a raw, Mexican-style chorizo in link format. It’s sold in most grocery stores, but if you can’t find it where you are, you can sub in almost any sausage with good results.Print
This Keto Chicken & Chorizo Sheet Pan Dinner contains just a few low carb ingredients, and is easy to throw together at a moment’s notice. Convenient for you, delicious for them!
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- 4 links of Mexican chorizo (raw)
- 4 cups sliced zucchini (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (plus more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Season the chicken pieces on all sides liberally with salt and pepper.
- Evenly distribute the seasoned chicken, chorizo, zucchini, and tomatoes across a large sheet pan.
- Drizzle with oil, and sprinkle the veggies with 1 teaspoon kosher salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, garlic powder and thyme.
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked to an internal temperature of 160 degrees and the skin is crisp and golden brown.
- Slice the chorizo into 1/2 inch thick coins, and serve with the chicken and vegetables.
- Leftovers can be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 5g.
- Serving Size: 1 thigh, 1 link, 3/4 cup veggies
- Calories: 589
- Fat: 44g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 51g
Keywords: Keto Chicken Sheet Pan Meal, Chicken & Chorizo Sheet Pan Meal
If, like me, Keto sheet pan dinners are the only thing getting you through the week, then you have to give this Chicken Satay version a try!
It’s quickly become a new fan favorite!