These easy no bake low carb chocolate fudge haystacks are loaded with chocolate, coconut, and walnuts! Creamy, chewy, fast and easy – what more could you want in a keto cookie!?
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup erythritol sweetener *
- 1/4 cup premium unsweetened cocoa powder *
- 1/8th tsp kosher or coarse sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded (or desiccated) coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp sugar free vanilla extract
- Cream the butter, cheese, sweetener and cocoa powder together until smooth. You can use a mixer or a fork for this step.
- Add the vanilla extract, salt, coconut and walnuts and stir well.
- Spoon out into 1 inch balls or haystacks.
- I prefer them chilled for about 30 minutes, but if you can’t wait that long I don’t blame you!
* To see what brands and ingredients I use and recommend, check out the IBIH Pantry Page!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Low Carb Cookie Recipe
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 172
- Fat: 18
- Carbohydrates: 1.5g net
- Protein: 2