This Keto HOP Stuffing (or dressing if that’s what it’s called where you’re from) is the low carb turkey side kick of your dreams. Gluten free.
- 6 cups HOP bread, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (about 1/2 loaf)
- 16 ounces sage flavored breakfast sausage roll (like this one)
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 diced yellow onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt (plus more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Toast the bread cubes for 15 minutes at 400 degrees, or until golden brown and firm.
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage with butter, onions and celery, for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally and breaking the sausage into small pieces.
- Add the rosemary, thyme, sage, salt, pepper, and chicken broth to the pan.
- Bring the liquid to a boil.
- Add the toasted HOP bread cubes and stir well.
- Remove from the heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add the parsley, fluff with a fork, and taste. Season with additional salt if desired.
- Serve warm.
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 2g
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 330
- Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: Keto Stuffing, Keto HOP Stuffing, Low carb stuffing