Keto Peanut Butter & Chocolate Pie
This keto peanut butter & chocolate pie boasts a creamy peanut butter filling and a chocolate cookie crust. Low carb, egg free, gluten free.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Category: Keto desserts
- Method: Frozen
- Cuisine: American
For the chocolate crust:
7 tablespoons butter, melted
2 cups superfine, blanched almond flour
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/3 cup granulated erythritol sweetener
For the filling:
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar free creamy peanut butter, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
For the topping:
- 4 squares lindt 90% chocolate
- 2 tablespoons sugar free peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered erythritol
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
For the chocolate crust:
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Combine the melted butter, almond flour, sweetener and cocoa powder in a medium sized bowl and mix well.
- Transfer the crust dough to a 9-inch pie plate.
- Press the crust firmly into the bottom and up the sides.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
To make the filling:
- Combine the mascarpone and peanut butter and stir gently by hand until creamy and fully combined.
- Combine the heavy whipping cream, vanilla, xanthan gum, and erythritol in a large bowl and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully fold the peanut butter mixture into the whipped cream.
- Transfer the filling to the cooled crust and smooth with a spatula.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
To make the topping:
- Combine the peanut butter, heavy whipping cream and erythritol in a small bowl and mix well.
- Spoon into a plastic baggie and snip the tip off one corner.
- Squeeze lines of the peanut butter mixture onto the top of the pie.
- Heat the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl until melted.
- Transfer the chocolate into a plastic baggie and snip the tip off of one corner.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the pie.
- Sprinkle the top of the pie with chopped peanuts.
Serve immediately for a softer pie, or freeze for 2 hours or more for a firmer, frozen pie.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 5g
- Serving Size: 1/12th pie
- Calories: 496
- Fat: 48g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: keto peanut butter pie, keto peanut butter & chocolate, keto peanut butter desserts,