This easy Keto Pistachio Fudge only takes minutes to make and stores in the fridge or freezer for weeks or months at a time! Can be made as a bark and dyed a variety of spring colors if desired.
- 1 cup cacao butter wafers
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 2 –3 drops green food coloring
- 1/2 teaspoon psyllium husk powder
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped pistachios
- Put the cocoa butter pieces into a medium sized bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the mascarpone, butter, almond extract, vanilla extract, salt, and erythritol.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Add the food coloring and psyllium powder.
- Whisk until smooth and blended.
- Stir in the pistachios.
- Pour into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper for a thicker fudge, or a baking sheet lined with parchment paper for a thinner bark.
- Chill until firm. Slice or break into pieces and divide equally into 12 portions to serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or the freezer for up to 6 months.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 0g.
- Serving Size: 1/12th pan
- Calories: 156
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: Keto fudge, keto pistachio fudge, keto pistachio bark, keto candy