This easy and delicious Keto Pistachio Fudge has notes of white chocolate and vanilla, and only takes minutes to make! Can be dyed a variety of pastel colors for spring. Low carb & sugar free.
Whether I’m on keto or not, sweet treats are not usually my thing. I’m all about the savory, and only occasionally do I crave a little something sweet. This keto pistachio fudge was born during one of those moments.
When you don’t feel like baking, and don’t have a lot of time on your hands, this keto pistachio fudge is just the thing to feed your sweet tooth and still keep it low carb and sugar free.
Just a few ingredients melted and then whisked together and poured onto some parchment paper is all you’ll need to be eating this keto pistachio fudge within the hour. 30 minutes if you pop it into the freezer to speed up the cooling/harding process. 🙌🏻
I added some green food coloring to go with the pistachio theme, but you could leave it out if you’re not a fan of dying your food. Alternatively, you could dye this in a rainbow of pastels like pink, yellow, and robin’s egg blue if you’re giving them as gifts or serving them to guests at a party.
I actually made this keto pistachio fudge twice – once as a fudge, and once as a thinner bark. While both were good, I liked the bark format because it’s so easy to snap off just a small piece and you don’t need a knife to cut it.
Both ways work well – it’s really just a matter of personal preference.
I always keep this cocoa butter on hand in the freezer, and I purchase it pretty reasonably on Amazon. Any food grade cocoa butter will do though, just make sure it’s not for cosmetic use only before purchasing and consuming. The cocoa butter imparts a pleasant white chocolate flavor that complements the pistachios in this keto fudge really well!
You can substitute cream cheese for the mascarpone cheese in a pinch, but it will affect the flavor a bit (making it more tart,) and it will also be a little softer and not harden up as much as a true bark that way. Which is fine if you’re having it fudge style, but messy if you want a snap-able bark, so be sure to store it in the fridge or freezer until ready to eat.Print
This easy Keto Pistachio Fudge only takes minutes to make and stores in the fridge or freezer for weeks or months at a time! Can be made as a bark and dyed a variety of spring colors if desired.
- 1 cup cacao butter wafers
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 2 –3 drops green food coloring
- 1/2 teaspoon psyllium husk powder
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped pistachios
- Put the cocoa butter pieces into a medium sized bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the mascarpone, butter, almond extract, vanilla extract, salt, and erythritol.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Add the food coloring and psyllium powder.
- Whisk until smooth and blended.
- Stir in the pistachios.
- Pour into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper for a thicker fudge, or a baking sheet lined with parchment paper for a thinner bark.
- Chill until firm. Slice or break into pieces and divide equally into 12 portions to serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or the freezer for up to 6 months.
Approximate net carbs per serving = 0g.
- Serving Size: 1/12th pan
- Calories: 156
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: Keto fudge, keto pistachio fudge, keto pistachio bark, keto candy