These Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside with a luscious cheesecake center. Low carb, gluten free, Atkins friendly.
For the pumpkin cookie dough:
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup solid pack pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup granulated erythritol sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- Pinch of salt
For the cheesecake filling:
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons granulated erythritol sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all of cookie dough ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix well until a dough forms.
- Scoop or spoon the cookie batter by about 1.5 tablespoons onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Use the back of the scoop or a round tablespoon measuring spoon to dent the tops of each cookie as shown in the photo collage in the post.
- Combine the cream cheese, sweetener, egg and vanilla in a magic bullet or small blender cup.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the cream cheese filling into the tops of each cookie dent.
- Bake the cookies for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and the tops no longer jiggle.
- Remove and cool at least 10 minutes before eating.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or the freezer for up to 3 months.
Net carbs per cookie = 2g
Only 12 cookies are shown on the cookie sheet in the photos but I had 3 other cookies that I baked on another pan. You may find you have a few tablespoons of cream cheese filling leftover, which you can discard or bake separately in a small dish.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 159
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: fall, pumpkin, cookies, keto, Atkins, low carb, desserts, treats, sweets