These Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies are so easy and delicious that you won’t want to waste your pumpkin on any other recipe this season! These low carb pumpkin cookies + a cup of espresso or coffee = the best part of your day, possibly your week. True story.
I can’t even with how much I love these Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies. I just bit into my second one after shooting the photos, and even though this keto cookie recipe was intended for posting a couple of weeks from now, I promptly sat down to start typing this up to go into tomorrow’s time slot!
I’ll be honest, I had the concept for a keto pumpkin thumbprint cookie with a cheesecake center in mind, but wasn’t sure how to execute the cookie batter so that it wouldn’t spread too much and cause the filling to spill out onto the cookie sheet.
And regarding the filling, I wasn’t sure how much egg to cream cheese ratio I’d need to get it to firm up without being hard and eggy.
So I fully intended this first run to have some issues that I would have to solve over a couple more batches of experimenting.
To my surprise (and elation) these were keto cookie perfection straight out of the gate! I still can’t believe it!
Slightly crispy outside, chewy and soft inside, with just enough of the creamy vanilla cheesecake filling to make you desperate for one more bite…
Not cloyingly sweet, the pumpkin and warm spices are forward without being overbearing. The flavors and textures just plain work, in the most delicious and comforting way.
Seriously guys, these keto pumpkin cheesecake cookies are HANDS. DOWN. the best keto cookie I’ve ever baked or eaten.
My excitement for you to try them and report back immediately cannot be contained. Like if you can do it by tonight that would be great ha ha.
But if not, make it a project for this weekend – I promise you won’t regret it!
And then be sure to snap a pic of your keto pumpkin cheesecake cookies and tag me on IG so I can share them in my story! ? ? ?
THIS JUST IN: I was just about ready to hit schedule on this post for tomorrow morning and Mr. Hungry came home and tried one of the cookies. His reaction?
“These might be the best cookies you’ve ever made.”
You’ve GOT to try them!!!!!
These Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside with a luscious cheesecake center. Low carb, gluten free, Atkins friendly.
For the pumpkin cookie dough:
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup solid pack pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup granulated erythritol sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- Pinch of salt
For the cheesecake filling:
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons granulated erythritol sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all of cookie dough ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix well until a dough forms.
- Scoop or spoon the cookie batter by about 1.5 tablespoons onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Use the back of the scoop or a round tablespoon measuring spoon to dent the tops of each cookie as shown in the photo collage in the post.
- Combine the cream cheese, sweetener, egg and vanilla in a magic bullet or small blender cup.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the cream cheese filling into the tops of each cookie dent.
- Bake the cookies for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and the tops no longer jiggle.
- Remove and cool at least 10 minutes before eating.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or the freezer for up to 3 months.
Net carbs per cookie = 2g
Only 12 cookies are shown on the cookie sheet in the photos but I had 3 other cookies that I baked on another pan. You may find you have a few tablespoons of cream cheese filling leftover, which you can discard or bake separately in a small dish.
- Category: keto cookie recipes
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 159
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: fall, pumpkin, cookies, keto, Atkins, low carb, desserts, treats, sweets
If your love of all things pumpkin knows no bounds, here’s a collection of both sweet and savory keto pumpkin recipes to keep you busy this season!