Delicious no bake Keto Pumpkin Spice Haystack Cookies that go from craving to eating in just minutes! Low carb, gluten free, egg free and Atkins friendly.
- 4 ounces (1 stick) butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup solid pack pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup powdered erythritol sweetener (I used Swerve)
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 12 pecans halves to garnish (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients (except for the pecan halves if using) in a medium sized bowl and mix well.
- Using 2 spoons or a medium cookie scoop, scoop the dough into 12 mounds and place on parchment or wax paper on a small platter or cookie sheet.
- Garnish each cookie with a pecan half if desired.
- Chill until firm and serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Nutrition info provided below is for cookies with nuts. The nutrition info without nuts per cookie is: 173 calories, 18g fat, 1g net carb, 2g protein.
- Prep Time:5 minutes
- Category:Keto Dessert Recipes
- Method:no bake
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 194
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 1g net
- Protein: 2g