These no bake Keto pumpkin spice haystack cookies taste like everything you love about Fall, but without the sugar and carbs – or the tedious baking! Easy to throw together at a moment’s notice, these low carb no bake pumpkin spice cookies will be a hit with the entire family! Also useful as delicious pumpkin spice fat bombs!
If you’ve been around IBIH for awhile you know that I love cookies. They are pretty easy to make, have built in portion control, and come in an endless variety of flavors and textures.
I especially love cookies that don’t require me to spend hours in the kitchen slaving away before I can eat them. Cue these no bake Keto Pumpkin Spice Haystack Cookies! You can go from craving to eating in around five minutes – less if you’re really motivated.
Step 1. Throw all of the ingredients in a bowl.
Step 2. Mix well.
Step 3. Scoop into a cookie shape and plop onto parchment or foil.
Step 4. Chill (or not) and eat.
These no bake Keto Pumpkin Spice Haystack Cookies freeze well, so I recommend storing them in the freezer so you don’t eat all of them at once. They thaw enough to eat in about 2 minutes on the counter though, so I’m not sure how much of a deterrent that is…
As a side note, I added pecans to mine, but you can go with pretty much any nut that complements pumpkin spice, or no nuts at all if you have an allergy or just aren’t a fan of them for some reason.
These no bake Keto Pumpkin Spice Haystack Cookies also make the perfect fat bomb when you need some quick fat based fuel to get you through the day! Pair one with a cup of bulletproof coffee and you will be unstoppable! ??
Keto Pumpkin Spice Haystack Cookies – Low Carb
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 12 cookies 1x
Delicious no bake Keto Pumpkin Spice Haystack Cookies that go from craving to eating in just minutes! Low carb, gluten free, egg free and Atkins friendly.
- 4 ounces (1 stick) butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup solid pack pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup powdered erythritol sweetener (I used Swerve)
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 12 pecans halves to garnish (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients (except for the pecan halves if using) in a medium sized bowl and mix well.
- Using 2 spoons or a medium cookie scoop, scoop the dough into 12 mounds and place on parchment or wax paper on a small platter or cookie sheet.
- Garnish each cookie with a pecan half if desired.
- Chill until firm and serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Nutrition info provided below is for cookies with nuts. The nutrition info without nuts per cookie is: 173 calories, 18g fat, 1g net carb, 2g protein.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Keto Dessert Recipes
- Method: no bake
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 194
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 1g net
- Protein: 2g
Looking for more delicious Keto pumpkin recipes? No matter how you like to pumpkin, be it sweet or savory we’ve got you covered with this collection of 125 low carb and Keto pumpkin recipes!
New to the low carb lifestyle and need some help? Try my free 3 day kickstart plan to get into ketosis fast! Then follow it up with any of my 12 free weekly menu plans – complete with shopping and prep lists!
Have you tried this with fresh pumpkin or do you think it would be too loose? We have a basement full of pumpkins and winter squash!
Looks very yummy but any replacements for the coconut? I’m not a fan but I like everything else in the recipe. Thanks!
LOVE the cookies but confused on the net carbs. My calculator says they are 6 net each? Where am I off.
Laura Samuelson says
Hey Melissa… sounds delish! The recipes says 4oz (1 stick) of butter… please confirm whether you meant 4 oz (1/2 stick) or 8oz (1stick) butter, thanks!
Mellissa Sevigny says
16 ounces or one pound of butter is broken into 4 sticks, each of them equaling 4 ounces. I stick of butter is 4 ounces of butter.